martes, 7 de julio de 2020

Soon... S15 Wonder Glare x Dmax Type 2

Seba's Car (paintjob almost done)
   
Wickedz's car (we need to add the paintjob because he still working on mine first)

So we are making a livery of our club, that was made in live for speed called gripex garage and now wickedz is doing this sexy paintjob for our cars, mine with wonder glare kit , and his car with dmax type 2, both gonna have the same design but with different colors and different small details, still wip but i hope you like these cars !


x GRIPEX GARAGE x DRIFTING CL x

1 comentario :

  1. Hello, Everyone, I'm Adrik Vadim living in Kurgan City , I want to share with you all on here on how Mr Benjamin help me with a loan of 15,000.000.00 Rubles to start up my food beverage delivery after all I have work in several hotels here in kurgan just to earn a living but unfortunate I was still having difficulties to pay a rent but I thank God now that I'm a self employ now with 5 workers working in my care. Just if you looking for financial freedom I will advise you contact Mr Benjamin with this email below and whats app number as well. 247officedept@gmail.com   +1-989-394-3740

    ResponderEliminar